Your Body Your Choice - Working to make life healthier and more productive
RSS

Recent Posts

If you stay busy, you can lose weight
What is your New Years resolution?
What is healthy to you

New Years Resolution
What is eating you
What is Healthy to you
powered by

My Blog

new years Resolution

How is it going with the New Years Resolution? Can you feel that Diet?

13 Comments to new years Resolution:

Comments RSS
Maurice on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:08 AM
One of the things I hear over and over is I hate dieting and diets do not work for me. Is there a better way to look at nutritional eating other than calling it a diet?

Mathew on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:43 AM
Good Question Moe! I like the first 3 letters in the word, because people think that is what they are going to do when trying to get healthy. Look at it as a challenge. How many different, new and better choices can I make toady? If we learn to replace on bad habit a day then in no time we can replace the bad with good and natural. Diets do not work but a change in lifestyle does, add 30 minutes of exercise and good foods and it will not seem like a diet at all Remember it takes 4 weeks to see results, 8 weeks for family and friends to see results and 12 weeks for the world to see.

ThL W2+ on Friday, December 07, 2012 2:34 AM
Buy cheap ThL W2+ Android 4.0 OS 3G cell phone at Uredeal, THL W2 is a amazing cell phone with 4.3 inch 960X540(QHD) capacitive screen, MTK6575 1GHz ...

ECU Chip Einstellung on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:21 AM
ECU Chip Tuning Gerät ist ein Gerät,ECU Chip Tuning Tool hat viel Leistungsstarke

MCSA Certification on Friday, April 19, 2013 11:05 PM
The exam will go on to test your ability in deploying Windows, configuring applications and hardware, network connectivity, access to resources (i.e. shared folders, printers etc), backup and recovery options, maintaining the personal computer and mobile computing. This exam covers everything from the essential process of installation to the configuration of software, hardware and resources.

reflective material on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 2:38 AM
Come to visit us like go to visit you here. enjoy and check out.

harpirisenergy on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:05 AM
Thank you for every other informative blog. The place else may I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect approach? I've a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.

nike air max 87 on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:44 AM

Perhaps new air max fans love his Shoes too much, for every Shoes make a nickname. cheap air max is in the Autumn of past years the air max 2011 , 2011 air max Chinese translated as "swing", like the , seems to suggest that this Shoes bring you abundant , the feeling of unique shackled . And this Shoes are assembled before a few Shoes of the transparent elements: dazzlingly beautiful fresh and new side buckle series, show delicate smooth charm .

Shoes is strongly World outstanding , August , Len Christopher selected " the most curve radian Shoes ," it's early summer this year the main series air 180 . Now, everybody is an artist, everyone's critics about this series of nike air max ltd womens , adult made various comments. And doctors discovery, the care, a Shoes is a be world-famous brand shop is quite made their reputation abroad among old people , has become one of the main brand in the boutique .

The more informations about This,Please enter:http://www.nikeairmaxshopping.com

Reply to comment

which you demand is simply a silver bracelets for men in spring . Catherine Deneuve on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:59 AM
In past years partly 10 generations of color, I preferred pandora stackable rings , which is also in the pandora official series are few and against the Color ways style. If stars are a love classical beautiful pattern, and weak loved the Jewelry pandora outlet culture lovers, Pandora Bangle With Glass Beads And Silver Charms will be is a good choi

research paper on Friday, August 16, 2013 5:17 AM
Proper diet is on my list. I totally lost control...I ate junk food, I did not work out. How can I go back on track? Please guys share your advices with me.

Visit here on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:40 AM
Brilliant content material to get proper facts’ and I really like to read this kinds of blog submit for having writing understanding. That is well worth studying. For actual the details ones are fun to examine because it makes it more like suspense. I love this text. it is provide extra facts to me. I’m very fired up to reveal it to anyone. It makes me so happy. Thank you for sharing this post.

hollywood leather jackets on Saturday, September 16, 2017 2:21 AM
New exercises and New people to workout with. Exercise is so much more fun if you like the peole and exercise.

www.assignmentbrief.co.uk on Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:29 AM
Here are able to assist us autocenter seatbelt strategy, which experts claim has one other advantage The painting progression is not really tough, have got the correct tools